(1) Xenoverse Holdings Inc., doing business as Battle Blockyverse Studio ("Company" or "We") respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We are also committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the principles laid out in the applicable legislation. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use or play our games (our "Service" or "App") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect: (a) on this App; and (b) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this App. This policy does not apply to any information collected by: (a) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates or subsidiaries); and (b) any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or in the App.
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
(1) We may collect several types of information from and about users of our App, including information: (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as your third party store username, Facebook User ID, name and e-mail address ("Personal Information"); (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our App and usage details.
(2) We collect this information: (a) directly from you when you provide it to us; (b) automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, location, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
(3) We may also collect information provided by third parties.
3. Information You Provide to Us.
(1) The information we collect on or through our App may include: (a) information that you provide by filling in forms on our App, including information provided at the time of registering to use our App, requesting services or report a problem with our Service; (b) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and voice call details), if you contact us; (c) Details of transactions you carry out through our App, as you may be required to provide financial information; (d) your response to surveys we may ask you to complete.
(2) You may be entitled to register with our Service by using an application authentication option (such as Facebook Connect) to create an account within our Service. We may also offer you the option to complete a profile that is available to other users of the Service, which may include an image, username or other personal information.
(3) We may also receive Personal Information that you provide when you place an order within our Services and the order is processed by another party, such as the applicable game store. Such Personal Information may include billing and payment information.
(4) You may provide information to be published or displayed ("Posted") on public areas you access through the Service (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that your User Contributions will be publicly available and viewed by third parties.
4. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
(1) As you navigate through and interact with our App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, interactions with the Services, and patterns, including: (a) details of your visits to our App, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the App; and (b) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and device type.
(2) The information we collect through automatic data collection technologies may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns and store information about users’ preferences.
(2) We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
6. How We Use Your Information
(1) We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information: (a) to present our Service and its contents to you; (b) to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; (c) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (d) to perform and develop services, deliveries, payments and products in connection with our Service; (e) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing, collection, bookkeeping, support and marketing; (f) to notify you about changes to our App or any products or services we offer or provide through it; (g) to develop our App and provide better services; (h) to enable user-to-user communications; (i) to deliver and target advertising; (j) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and (k) for any other purpose with your consent.
(3) We will keep your Personal Information in our possession for the period necessary for the fulfillment of our collection purposes, as provided in Section 6 (1) above.
7. Disclosure of Your Information
(1) We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
(3) We may also disclose your Personal Information: (a) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any legal duty, government or regulatory request; (b) to enforce or apply any other agreements, including but not limited to for billing and collection purposes; (c) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others, including but not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
(4) You understand and agree that the Personal Information collected may be transferred to third countries, as some third parties supporting our business may be located in these countries. Please note that some countries may not offer the same type of protection and privacy for Personal Information provided.
8. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
(1) We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
(2) We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
9. Your Privacy Rights
(3) In case of any inobservance with our legal requirements and duties, you have the right to file a complaint before the applicable data protection authority.
10. Data Security
(1) The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We require you not to share your password and login details with anyone.
(2) Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our App. Unless otherwise provided in the applicable legislation, any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
11. Privacy Policies of Linked Sites and Apps
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third parties. Please note that, once you leave our Service or App, third parties’ privacy policies will apply to any information collected. If you have any questions about how these other websites or applications use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
13. Contact Information
Xenoverse Holdings Inc., doing business as Battle Blockyverse Studio